The high throughput sequencing unit provides highly parallel DNA sequencing services based on the Illumina HiSeq 2000 / 2500, Hiseq 4000, HiSeq X, MiSeq, NextSeq and NovaSeq technologies as well as on the PacBio Sequel.
DNA Sequencing Â»...
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Targeted Resequencing (e.g. Exome Sequencing)
- De-Novo Sequencing
- mRNA stranded
Bisulfite Sequencing Â»...
- Analysis of DNA methylation patterns via Whole Genome
- ChipSeq Â»...
- Generation of precise DNA-protein interaction maps
- Detection of transcription factor binding sites
- Assistance in experimental design
- Sample preparation starting from customer prepared DNA/RNA
- Sequence analysis on Illumina:
- HiSeq 2000 (V4: 125 bp Paired End or 50 bp Single Read)
- HiSeq 2500 (100 bp or 150 bp Paired End Rapid)
- HiSeq 4000 (100 bp Paired End)
- HiSeq X (150 bp Paired End)
- MiSeq (V2: 150 bp or 250 bp Paired End or 50 bp Single Read; V3: 75bp or 300 bp Paired End or 150 bp Single Read)
- NextSeq 500 (MidOutput: 75bp or 150bp Paired End; HighOutput: 75bp Single Read or 75bp or 150bp Paired End)
- NovaSeq 6000 (50bp and 100bp Paired End on S1 and S2 Flowcell; 150bp Paired End on S1, S2 and S4 Flowcell)
- Sequence analysis on PacBio Sequel
- Provision of the full sequence data
- Basic bioinformatics support for the analysis of resulting sequence data