After registration you will get the status "pending". You will get the link for payment of your participation fee by e-mail in the next few days after your online registration. Usually, we provide this information once a week. Your registration will be completed only after full payment of the registration fee. We will then send you an e-mail with confirmation of your completed registration including further information (e.g. such as list of hotels etc.).
- Payments can only be done by credit card of wire transfer (invoice). Payments by PayPal or late cash payments on-site in Heidelberg are not possible.
- Late on-site registration in Heidelberg is not possible either.
Only for abstract submitters: If you submit an abstract, you will receive the payment link after the review process, around the end of April/beginning of May. This will allow you to decide whether or not you want to attend the workshop after the decision on your abstract. Of course, you are welcome to participate even if your abstract is not accepted.
If you want to submit an abstract to contribute to the workshop, please upload your abstract while you register by April 8th 2024! So, prepare your abstract and submit it during your online registration. Abstract submissions after registration will not be accepted. Please note that the deadline for abstract submission is the same as the early bird registration deadline, after this date you only can register for the event, without abstract submission.
Furthermore, your abstract should meet the following criteria:
- Language: English
- Format: PDF
- Length: max. 500 words (plus max. 5 references, not counted towards the limit of 500 words)
- Title: A maximum of 200 characters typed in lower-case letters, except for abbreviations and study names. Do not include authors, institutions, city names and trademarks in the title.
- Authors: Please name all authors of the abstract and their affiliations. Ensure that all authors who contributed to the work are included. Authors' names should be entered as they would appear in the published abstract. The abstract submitter should be listed as the first author and presenting author. The primary author cannot be changed after submission.
For students: please confirm with advisors that the authors' names and author order are complete and correct. If you submit an abstract for the very first time, please carefully check your work with your advisor before uploading.
- Contact details: please include your official e-mail address as first and presenting author. Please do not list the e-mail address of the other authors on the abstract.
- Structure: your abstract should be structured as follows: "Purpose"/"Introduction", "Material and Methods", "Results" and "Conclusion", followed by "References".
By submitting an abstract, you agree that, if your abstract is selected for presentation, you present your work in person during the presentation scheduled in program.
After the review process, we will send you a separate e-mail at the end of April 2024 about the decision whether your abstract is accepted for presentation during the workshop.
All submitters will be notified of the exact date, time and duration of their presentation by end of April 2024.