General information about the Graduation process at the University Heidelberg

Information at the different faculties

Most likely you will register at one of the following faculties to get confered your doctorate:
- the Faculty of Biosciences (Biology, Pharmacy)
- the Medical Faculty.

In special cases it may also be
- the Faculty of Chemistry and Earth Sciences
- the Faculty of Physics and Astronomy.

to top
powered by webEdition CMS