Diploma or MSc positions
We are always seeking qualified and highly motivated candidates with a background in molecular biology or related fields to join our lab. We have currently open positions for the following related projects:
1. Role of polo-like kinases in centrosome duplication in mammalian cells
2. Regulation of cytokinesis
3. Analysis of Cdc25 phosphatase inhibitors at entry into mitosis
1. The German Cancer Research Center has an international PhD Program with 36 fellowships granted annually. The program provides interdisciplinary training and research opportunities in the field of Biology and Cancer Research. Intested candidate might contact the group leader for further information.
For details about the application visit Helmholtz International Graduate School for Cancer Research at DKFZ at http://www.dkfz.de/en/phd-program/index.html
2. The Hartmut Hoffmann-Berling International Graduate School of Molecular and Cellular Biology. You also can apply for a PhD position in our group. For further information and details: http://www.hbigs.uni-heidelberg.de/
We have currently a post-doc position available as part of a project characterizing the function of the protein MISP, a novel regulator of cell division (Zhu et al., 2013, JCB, 200:773-87)
Candidates are required to have a Ph.D. in a relevant subject. Applicants should have experience in protein biochemistry, cell- and molecular biology. The position is available from December 1, 2013 but later starting dates are possible.
Duration: Initially for 3 years with an option for extension.
Highly motivated and goal-oriented Ph.D. scientists should send their curriculum vitae, publication list and names and addresses of at least two referees to Ingrid.Hoffmann@dkfz.de