The high throughput sequencing unit provides highly parallel DNA sequencing service based on the Illumina HiSeq 2000 and the Roche/454 Genome Sequencer FLX Titanium technology. These technologies coined “next generation sequencing” enable the generation of hundreds of thousands to millions of sequences in a single run.
DNA Sequencing »...
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Targeted Resequencing
- De-Novo Sequencing
- Generation of precise DNA-protein interaction maps
- Detection of transcription factor binding sites
- Generation of transcription profiles
- Identification of rare and common transcripts
- Whole transcriptome analysis
Bisulfite Sequencing »...
Analysis of DNA methylation patterns
smallRNA Sequencing »...
- Assistance in experimental design
- Sample preparation starting from customer prepared DNA/RNA
- Sequence analysis on the Illumina HiSeq 2000 (50 bp or 100 bp) and the Roche/454 Genome Sequencer FLX Titanium (200-400 bp)
- Provision of the full sequence data
- Basic bioinformatics support for the analysis of resulting sequence data
The DKFZ Next Generation Sequencing set-up is highly flexible to serve the needs for a wide variety of users. We customize the service according to your needs and requirements.
Please contact Dr. Stephan Wolf for project development and detailed pricing information.