+++ GPCF News +++ GPCF News +++ GPCF News +++
Illumina is discontinuing the Human Methylation 450K BeadChip effective on 31st December, 2015. As alternative, the next generation of Methylation array (Infinium MethylationEPIC array) is available, with >850K CpGs spanning...
Interview mit Stefan Wiemann, Leiter der zentralen Einheit für Genomik & Proteomik (GPCF) am Deutschen Krebsforschungszentrum Heidelberg
Due to unexpected demand for Illumina’s Mouse Gene Expression BeadArrayTM, the inventory of beads for this product has been completely consumed. Illumina is unable to synthesize exact replacement beadpools due to the nature and...
Genomics and Proteomics Core Facility at the Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum
The Genomics and Proteomics Core Facility (GPCF) at the Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (DKFZ) is a central research infrastructure providing access to sophisticated and expensive key technologies that are of critical relevance in biomedical science and which would otherwise not be accessible to the center’s research groups. Our services are open to external users subject to available capacities.
Dedicated and trained personnel ascertains fast turn-around-times of high-quality data and information. Quality standards have been developed to keep tight quality control during all processes. Know-how of core facility staff is provided by direct consultation prior to and after execution of projects as well as in individual training of personnel from scientific groups. Most technologies are offered as a full service while some high-throughput instruments and bioinformatic analysis tools are available through assisted access.
The GPCF offers state-of-the-art technologies in
- Next generation sequencing of genomes, RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, Bisulfite-seq & more
- Array-based expression profiling of mRNA and miRNA
- Methylation analysis
- Genotyping and CNV analysis
- Protein analysis via mass spectrometric peptide fingerprinting, sequencing and quantification
- NMR Molecular structure analysis and mass spectrometric analysis of posttranslational protein modifications
- Protein-protein interaction analysis
- Purification of recombinantly expressed proteins
- Functional Genomics
- Stable Isogenic Cell Lines
- Production of monoclonal antibodies
- Instruments and Resources
- Bioinformatic tools
- Clone resources