Chipster was updated to version 2.5.1 and is available here. If you encounter any problems please contact Oliver Heil.
For subscription please use the HCM Portal. The Ensembl genome browsers provide access to genes and genomes. It's rich in features and capabilities, and popular throughout the community. The course focuses on browsing Ensembl...
These two one and a half day practical courses (both courses same content) will introduce the basics of DNA microarray expression data analysis using the Chipster software. After this course you should be able to analyze your...
In the last two years the GPCF microarray-unit has analyzed almost 14,000 samples by means of gene expression profiling, miRNA expression profiling, methylation analysis, and genotyping. The resulting data have led to a number of...
Genomics and Proteomics Core Facility at the Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum
The Genomics and Proteomics Core Facility (GPCF) at the Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (DKFZ) is a central research infrastructure providing access to sophisticated and expensive key technologies that are of critical relevance in biomedical science and which would otherwise not be accessible to the centerís research groups. Our services are open to external users subject to available capacities.
Dedicated and trained personnel ascertains fast turn-around-times of high-quality data and information. Quality standards have been developed to keep tight quality control during all processes. Know-how of core facility staff is provided by direct consultation prior to and after execution of projects as well as in individual training of personnel from scientific groups. Most technologies are offered as a full service while some high-throughput instruments and bioinformatic analysis tools are available through assisted access.
The GPCF offers state-of-the-art technologies in
- Next generation sequencing of genomes, RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, Bisulfite-seq & more
- Array-based expression profiling of mRNA and miRNA
- Methylation analysis
- Genotyping and CNV analysis
- Protein analysis via mass spectrometric peptide fingerprinting, sequencing and quantification
- NMR Molecular structure analysis and mass spectrometric analysis of posttranslational protein modifications
- Protein-protein interaction analysis
- Synthesis of synthetic peptides
- Purification of recombinantly expressed proteins
- Functional Genomics
- cell line contamination control
- Production of monoclonal antibodies
- Instruments and Resources
- Bioinformatic tools
- Clone resources