Students & Teaching
Table of Contents
Our department regularly arranges ultrasound courses for doctors according to the DEGUM (German society for ultrasound in medicine) guidelines. Please have a look at the German Roentgen Society for further information.
For students we arrage also ultrasound courses for abdominal ultrasound usually twice a year. Please call for reservations 06221/422581.
See also link below!
Within the Heicumed framework our department participates in thorax classes. The time slots are listed in the Heicumed university calendar (see link below).
Due to limited space for clinical rotations and for further information please contact M. Puderbach, M.D.
Please contact the following persons for thesis topics:
- Neuroscience: F. Giesel M.D.
- Heart and pediatric imaging: S. Ley M.D.
- Prostate: C. Zechmann M.D.
- Bone marrow: S. Delorme M.D.
- Thoracic imaging: M. Puderbach M.D.
- Aorta H. von Tengg-Koblik M.DM. Essig M.D.