Events organized by iness@dkfz
Table of Contents
“Good Scientific Practice: A daily challenge” (Flyer)
February 5th, 2013 at 2 p.m.
Lecture Hall, DKFZ
(Communication Center, INF 280)
Prof. Reinhard Jahn, Director at the Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry and Member of the DFG Senate, will illustrate various aspects, practical issues and pitfalls of maintaining good scientific practice in the daily routine of scientists.
The lecture of Prof. Reinhard Jahn will be followed by a panel discussion together with Dr. Jörg Hoheisel, Dr. Aurelio Teleman, Prof. Stefan Eichmüller, Prof. Peter Krammer and Dr. Lindsay Murrells.
- "Maintaining Good Scientific Practice": Guest lecture by Prof. Wolfgang Löwer and round table discussion (18.01.2012) (Flyer)
- Exchange on “Habilitation” (24.03.2011)
- Occasional "Stammtisch"
- 4th Dialogue with the Management Board (15.7.2010)
- 3rd scientific retreat organized by iness@dkfz (10./11.5.2010)
- Information Seminar on "Habilitation" (25.3.2010)
- New Years Brunch (29.1.10)
- 3rd Dialogue with the Management Board (29.7.2009)
- Informal exchange between senior scientists (6.07.09)
- Informal exchange on career development for postdocs (15.6.09)
- iness summer (rain) barbecue at TP3 backyard (15.6.09)
- New Years Brunch (30.1.09)
- 2nd scientific retreat of iness@dkfz (10./11.11.2008)
- 2nd Dialogue with the management board (Prof. Wiestler; 5.5.2008)
- New Year Meeting (Jan. 2008)
- Presentation: Sci-Mate by Christopher Dyer (B080; 10.12.2007)
- Iness Scientific Retreat (22./23.10.2007)
- Barbecue (20.7.2007)
- WissZeitvG / Hochschulrahmengesetz HRG (Dr. Puchta and Mr. Pregartner, 2.5.2007)
- Dialogue with the management board (Prof. Wiestler and Dr. Puchta; 29.3.2007)
- The dkfz genomics and proteomics core facilities introduced by Dr. Bernd Korn (08.03.2007)
- iness@dkfz kick off meeting (23.10.2006)